Something To Show Is You Have Requested A Trade Before

Just what it sounds like, post any suggestions you have for LinkSpun inside here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

internetmarketer

Something To Show Is You Have Requested A Trade Before

Post by internetmarketer »

would be nice if a site was highlighted if you requested a trade with it before and was denied. sometimes one forgets and requests again and that irritates the other person i assume.

like the trade was highlighted yellow instead of green. yellow for slow down heh ...
bhunter

Re: Something To Show Is You Have Requested A Trade Before

Post by bhunter »

i would like that option too
LingerieLover

Post by LingerieLover »

me 3
AmateurFlix

Post by AmateurFlix »

me 4
CarlosTheGaucho

Post by CarlosTheGaucho »

This would be very useful
Relentless

Post by Relentless »

Good idea. Maybe make it so a denied trade can not be requested again. System says 'sorry you ask this trade before and it was denied.'

Let the person who denied the trade still offer it... so if you deny a trade and later decide its a good idea after chatting with the other webmaster you can still make the trade, it just cant be re-initiated by the guy who already got denied.
Hincapie

Post by Hincapie »

Relentless wrote:Good idea. Maybe make it so a denied trade can not be requested again. System says 'sorry you ask this trade before and it was denied.'

Let the person who denied the trade still offer it... so if you deny a trade and later decide its a good idea after chatting with the other webmaster you can still make the trade, it just cant be re-initiated by the guy who already got denied.
Not a bad idea - though somehow making it optional (maybe a tick box when denying to say if it can be requested again) would be ideal. My most common reason for denying a trade is either low quality on the receiving end or a lack of suitable/quality backlinks to choose from...and both those things can change fairly quickly.