Things you got right...

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

vrocks

Things you got right...

Post by vrocks »

Putting the check links on the setup links main page. Nice!
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
Relentless

Re: Things you got right...

Post by Relentless »

/agree
domainary

Post by domainary »

Love it!

Maybe put the Anchor as plain text though? so it makes it easier to copy and paste. The url is fine because I just do "copy link location"

Any thoughts on that comment?
jdoughs
Site Admin

Post by jdoughs »

domainary wrote:Love it!

Maybe put the Anchor as plain text though? so it makes it easier to copy and paste. The url is fine because I just do "copy link location"

Any thoughts on that comment?

Good call, I'll check it out and see how big of a deal it is to rip out for that one spot, right now its universal across a few pages where trades are laid out.
ImageImage
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

I also prefer the anchor as text instead of a link to google...
mBishop

Post by mBishop »

How about a JS or flash button to "1-click-copy" the links and anchor text?

When adding links into Links Organizer and copying the recip URL and A-B-C recip URL, I have to highlight/copy the links from the page.

Or having the option to dump all "Setup" trades as a LO bulk import. IE if I have 15 trades waiting to be set up, create a textarea with all of the trades:

Code: Select all

Trade URL,Trade Recip URL,Site URL,Trade Anchor,Trade Title,Trade Description,Webmaster Name,Webmaster Email
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

mBishop wrote:How about a JS or flash button to "1-click-copy" the links and anchor text?

When adding links into Links Organizer and copying the recip URL and A-B-C recip URL, I have to highlight/copy the links from the page.

Or having the option to dump all "Setup" trades as a LO bulk import. IE if I have 15 trades waiting to be set up, create a textarea with all of the trades:

Trade URL,Trade Recip URL,Site URL,Trade Anchor,Trade Title,Trade Description,Webmaster Name,Webmaster Email

Textarea with all of your trades.. that's worth a handy!
spunar

Post by spunar »

mBishop wrote:How about a JS or flash button to "1-click-copy" the links and anchor text?

Requested this a month ago, but I guess it can't hurt to wish this again so...

+1 :)