Am I being stupid?

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

tadpole

Am I being stupid?

Post by tadpole »

Hi I am new here, and trying to accept my first trade request. I clicked the box next to the trade, Then clicked "trade view". I entered my anchor text, added a message in comments and clicked submit. I keep getting an error message saying I havn't selected a page to link from. There does not appear to be anywhere to enter the link ?:oops:
redwhiteandblue

Re: Am I being stupid?

Post by redwhiteandblue »

You should see a list of the other person's site with a "Add to request" button next to each one. You click on the button for the one you want him to link to you from, then in the drop down list under the anchor text box, choose which site of yours you want him to link to. If there is no list of his sites, it means he has somehow requested a trade from you without having any sites to offer (maybe restricted the PR without realising) so you will have to decline the trade.
tadpole

Post by tadpole »

Thanks very much, I was able to accept one, but could find the link for the second one. Thanks for the explanation :)
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

Yes. ;)
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
tadpole

Post by tadpole »

:lol: