has anyone talked to jdoughs lately?

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

drocd
Site Admin

has anyone talked to jdoughs lately?

Post by drocd »

Just wondering if anyone has heard from him, I haven't spoken to or seen him online in over a week.
Linkspun - developer
icq 230-699
vrocks

Re: has anyone talked to jdoughs lately?

Post by vrocks »

Was beginning to wonder about that myself. Usually when I bring up some pretty good functions to be added he gets me on ICQ within minutes.

I know Canada has been hit by some crazy snow storms. You gotta figure that if Minnesota had to move their game to Detroit that anybody North of there would have been hit twice as bad.
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

He lives in or around Cobalt, Ontario, Canada and they've been hammered with snow for a week according to weather reports.
drocd
Site Admin

Post by drocd »

Ahh, good call. I know he lives out in the country so I'm betting that the storm has knocked out his internet. Let's just hope he still has power.
Linkspun - developer
icq 230-699
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

Where he lives is called Cabin Country. Even the subdivisions are more like winter cabins akin to mountain ski areas in America. I would imagine the infrastructure is also much like you'd expect in a rural area. Hope he's been stock piling wood!
willwank

Post by willwank »

I know the area up there have been pounded with snow lately but havn't seen anything on the news about it here in southern Ontario.
-= i seek you 437 654 594 =-
jdoughs
Site Admin

Post by jdoughs »

It was pretty heavy with snow here but it would never stop me, I was down in Sudbury helping my sister get my mothers affairs in order, cleaning up her house, cars and yard etc etc.

I stayed a few extra days to miss the most of the snow but it wasn't really anything that a tough northern boy like myself isn't used to :).
ImageImage