linkspun quality control

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

tradelinks

linkspun quality control

Post by tradelinks »

I have multiple accounts on linkspun but so far I have setup 0 link trades on linkspun.

Here are the reasons:
1. 99% of link requests are from worthless sites with 0 search engine traffic.
2. A lot of sites are from black hat link spammers.
3. Even if you set minimum PR, people can still request link trade from 0 se traffic site with pr 0 - offering you a plethora of 0 se traffic pr0 week old sites to trade with.
Relentless

Re: linkspun quality control

Post by Relentless »

tradelinks wrote:I have multiple accounts on linkspun but so far I have setup 0 link trades on linkspun. Here are the reasons: 1. 99% of link requests are from worthless sites with 0 search engine traffic. 2. A lot of sites are from black hat link spammers. 3. Even if you set minimum PR, people can still request link trade from 0 se traffic site with pr 0 - offering you a plethora of 0 se traffic pr0 week old sites to trade with.
Those would be reasons to simply deny the trade request... not a problem with the service lol.

Have you tried REQUESTING trades from other people?
elegantmedia

Post by elegantmedia »

tradelinks wrote:I
3. Even if you set minimum PR, people can still request link trade from 0 se traffic site with pr 0 - offering you a plethora of 0 se traffic pr0 week old sites to trade with.
there are plenty of pr0 'gems' out there too. lol, I have some with great serps and google sitelinks. You just have to look for them

effort put into LS = results out of LS
tradelinks

Post by tradelinks »

FAKE PR 3 site available for trade on linkspun:

http://www.cavebugs.org/

Why can't linkspun check for fake pr?
jdoughs
Site Admin

Post by jdoughs »

tradelinks wrote:FAKE PR 3 site available for trade on linkspun:

http://www.cavebugs.org/

Why can't linkspun check for fake pr?

You have no domains added, and no trades, but you do have a lot of criticism despite being someone who hasn't even used the system.

Maybe you should troll google as to why their PR returns invalid on cavebugs.org.

Unfortunately the BEST source we have for PR is from GOOGLE themselves, if they deem a site with incorrect values, we will get those incorrect values passed to us.

And again, unfortunately, I cannot 'hand verify' the results Google gives us for the 55k ish pages we have, you are more then welcome to though.

Most users simply click 'Report User' and let me know that there is something wrong.
ImageImage
willwank

Post by willwank »

Mr Bond
-= i seek you 437 654 594 =-
tradelinks

Post by tradelinks »

Instead of getting all defensive criticising the messenger you should do something about it.

"Unfortunately the BEST source we have for PR is from GOOGLE themselves, if they deem a site with incorrect values, we will get those incorrect values passed to us."

There are tools available to bulk check FAKE pr sites. Fake PR is a blackhat method. The member on linkspun with that site is cheating your other members.
redwhiteandblue

Post by redwhiteandblue »

tradelinks wrote:There are tools available to bulk check FAKE pr sites. Fake PR is a blackhat method. The member on linkspun with that site is cheating your other members.
If you're so hung up on PR and you haven't got the brains to work out the validity of a trade based on any other factors or tools, you deserve to be cheated.
jdoughs
Site Admin

Post by jdoughs »

tradelinks wrote:Instead of getting all defensive criticising the messenger you should do something about it.

"Unfortunately the BEST source we have for PR is from GOOGLE themselves, if they deem a site with incorrect values, we will get those incorrect values passed to us."

There are tools available to bulk check FAKE pr sites. Fake PR is a blackhat method. The member on linkspun with that site is cheating your other members.
My only problem with the 'messenger' is how you said it. It's pretty easy to get something done here at linkspun, you post it on the forums or get in touch with me.

Being a complete dick won't get you very far. Take that for what you will, but I pretty much mean it just like it sounded.

And why start a thread with a hidden name/user? You either never used the tool, or you are posting under a name that can't be tied to your account.

Either way, we got no need for it.
ImageImage