Links/Sites Dropping Like Crazy Lately

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

sebas085

Links/Sites Dropping Like Crazy Lately

Post by sebas085 »

Anyone else noticing this? The last few weeks many "linkspunners" have either stopped being webmasters (leroytrolley) or have had their sites drop to apparently never return (oppoten, spunkle).

Kind of sucks because I had some quality trades with these guys. Anyone heard from the last two users I mentioned? I know leroy is gone because it says so in his profile. What about the other two?

I still have my trades active with them for now, but their sites have been down for a couple days and seem like they're dead (the sites, not the guys lol) :(
inkognito

Re: Links/Sites Dropping Like Crazy Lately

Post by inkognito »

I have quit webmastering for personal reasons. Please remove all links.
copied from oppoten profile

----
I just stopped all trades with him..
__PMI__

Post by __PMI__ »

more space on SERPs for us :D
redwhiteandblue

Post by redwhiteandblue »

I had 20 or 30 trades with Oppoten here, and more on TB, too early to say if it's affected my SERPs yet.
spudman

Post by spudman »

I am spunkle and I will be deleting that profile. that profile was setup ages ago but I will be moving those sites to my main profile.

trades can be setup then
spudman

Post by spudman »

I just emailed Jdough to merge my accounts so I can hopefully fix the current setup trades on spunkle asap.
sebas085

Post by sebas085 »

inkognito wrote:
I have quit webmastering for personal reasons. Please remove all links.
copied from oppoten profile

----
I just stopped all trades with him..
Thanks, I should have noticed that since I noticed leroy's.
oppoten

Post by oppoten »

Apologies to all those who had trades with me. I quit suddenly and there were simply too many people to notify (over 1200 trades in total). I probably should've notified users like Redwhiteandblue, who I had lots of trades with, but it all happened quickly and I didn't really get the chance.

As stated on my profile, I quit for personal reasons. I have mental health problems, and it was affecting how I run the business side of things. I will decide at a later time about selling domains.
oppoten

Post by oppoten »

Update: I'm working through my messages, replying to the polite and courteous ones.
redwhiteandblue

Post by redwhiteandblue »

oppoten wrote:Apologies to all those who had trades with me. I quit suddenly and there were simply too many people to notify (over 1200 trades in total). I probably should've notified users like Redwhiteandblue, who I had lots of trades with, but it all happened quickly and I didn't really get the chance.
No worries, shit happens. Hope you sort yourself out.