New and ignorant

Run of the mill webmastery, if you've got questions, concerns, a vent that needs to be let off, feel free to post about it in here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

Sexgenoten

New and ignorant

Post by Sexgenoten »

Let me first say goodday everybody. Im pretty new to affiliate websites so i its perfectly possible for asking stupid questions. I'll apologize inadvance for it ;)

Im currently working on a website template with admin options so i'll be able to roll out quite a few websites in several niches.

I got one website more or less working ( a few bugs in it, but nothing major and not all admin options are working from the interface ) but my site is not listed on any other site.

If im not mistaken, Linkspun should take care of that right?

Now for the actual question. What is expected when i find others to trade links with? Do i need them to list in some type of listing on my main page? I take it the link should be without a rel=nofollow?

Thanks in advance!
Socialmedia

Re: New and ignorant

Post by Socialmedia »

Sexgenoten wrote:Let me first say goodday everybody. Im pretty new to affiliate websites so i its perfectly possible for asking stupid questions. I'll apologize inadvance for it ;)

Im currently working on a website template with admin options so i'll be able to roll out quite a few websites in several niches.

I got one website more or less working ( a few bugs in it, but nothing major and not all admin options are working from the interface ) but my site is not listed on any other site.

If im not mistaken, Linkspun should take care of that right?

Now for the actual question. What is expected when i find others to trade links with? Do i need them to list in some type of listing on my main page? I take it the link should be without a rel=nofollow?

Thanks in advance!
Not a lot of people in this industry are willing to share, its very different from mainstream.
However if you want a few tips feel free to hit me up on icq. 4-7-7-7-3-2-2-6-8
Sexgenoten

Re: New and ignorant

Post by Sexgenoten »

I'll try to hit you up later tonight if thats ok. ( GMT+1 )