3 way linking

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

twisted

3 way linking

Post by twisted »

Hi,
I was wondering if theres 3 way linking here? I was a member to thunder-ball for a while and then they moved it and it is quite confusing to me. If there is 3 way linking on here can someone please explain to me how to do it? thankyou so much,
twisted
CodeR70

Re: 3 way linking

Post by CodeR70 »

Yes there is. It's basically the "standard" what you do here. AB, ABC and ABCD are pretty straight forward. Stacked trades are also possible. Setting up a 3-way link is not that different as with TB if I remember correctly. You request a trade from site A to B. And your trade partner accepts the trade with a C to A (where C is selected from you page list).

Just do it, it's easier to get it by seeing it in action. If you want you can request a link on my sites. You dont have to put it up in the end, just for "learning the trick" that is fine. Put some comments/questions in the trade if you need to.
vrocks

Re: 3 way linking

Post by vrocks »

I have:

domain 1
domain 2
domain 3

You have

domain a
domain b
domain c

You ask me for a trade with:

domain 1 => domain b

It comes to me and lets me know you requested those links.... I then have a list of your sites:

domain a
domain b
domain c

And choose a link back from domain b into my site domain 3.

So we have an ABC:

domain 1 => domain b => domain 3

I could also have requested something like:

domain 1 => domain b | domain c => domain 3

An AB CD.
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!