Incoming Links

Just what it sounds like, post any suggestions you have for LinkSpun inside here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

oilreg

Incoming Links

Post by oilreg »

i think to judge on a trade its far better to have the icoming links (amount of pages link to the page) counted, then the internal links, is that possible to add?
My Favorite Softcore Sponsor is http://www.babeway.com/, Under saturated content, decent promo tools
vrocks

Re: Incoming Links

Post by vrocks »

oilreg wrote:i think to judge on a trade its far better to have the icoming links (amount of pages link to the page) counted, then the internal links, is that possible to add?

Internal links just help you to know what kind of site it is... TGP/MGP will have 100's usually and then very little outbound. Blogs with have 10's and then 10's to 100's outbound... etc... Or perhaps the site is a 1 page wonder... Can be problematic because it has little content and 70 outgoing links = link farm.

But yeah... inbound link count from yahoo site explorer would be good... But it costs money to do the amount of querying required on Yahoo's API so that would be on premium accounts. Being able to hit a button/link and see ohh... this guy is all inbound from stats/wusage logs and other crap.. So nice PR2, but Google ain't qualifying that link juice for shit.
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!