Links Status Not Updating

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

hdstube

Links Status Not Updating

Post by hdstube »

Hi all my previous trades were successfully placed and are active but after i have implemented CDN on my site, now whenever i am placing links it is not updating status of links to active... Can you please check the issue or someone help me what to do?
redwhiteandblue

Re: Links Status Not Updating

Post by redwhiteandblue »

hdstube wrote:Hi all my previous trades were successfully placed and are active but after i have implemented CDN on my site, now whenever i am placing links it is not updating status of links to active... Can you please check the issue or someone help me what to do?
The page must be cached in the CDN so you need to purge it to get it to revalidate before checking links.
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

redwhiteandblue wrote:
hdstube wrote:Hi all my previous trades were successfully placed and are active but after i have implemented CDN on my site, now whenever i am placing links it is not updating status of links to active... Can you please check the issue or someone help me what to do?
The page must be cached in the CDN so you need to purge it to get it to revalidate before checking links.
What he said.

Your CDN cashes your site and gives our bot an old version. If you add links you need to clear the cache so that our bot can see the new version.
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
hdstube

Post by hdstube »

Well no both of you were incorrect as i had already done all these things, i cleared my site's cache and then CDN cache.. But nothing worked.
Then i closely looked at logs in my firewall and found that it were blocking unknown bots from accessing site..
This was the issue..
So i added linkspun IP to my firewall whitelist.
Everything is working fine now..
redwhiteandblue

Post by redwhiteandblue »

You kind of threw us when you said "I have implemented CDN on my site"....

But it's good to know you found the cause and helpful for anyone else who might come up against the same problem.