Link found but Incorrect anchor

Minor and major release and bug fixes requests will be discussed in here. If something just don't work right, or feel right, fire away. We are listening.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

__PMI__

Link found but Incorrect anchor

Post by __PMI__ »

I setup some trades, spider found links but reported "Incorrect anchor", although it is OK.

anyone here (drocd?) to see what's wrong?

trade id's: 521120, 521121 and 521122
__PMI__

Re: Link found but Incorrect anchor

Post by __PMI__ »

solved!
drocd
Site Admin

Post by drocd »

:) Perhaps you can share what was wrong, it might help other users in the future.
Linkspun - developer
icq 230-699
freeflyer

Post by freeflyer »

same here, link added by copy/past as usually, checked manually and seems to be ok, but the trade listed at 'Setup Trades' with status 'incorrect anchor': http://www.linkspun.com/trade_view.php?tradeID=598595
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

freeflyer wrote:same here, link added by copy/past as usually, checked manually and seems to be ok, but the trade listed at 'Setup Trades' with status 'incorrect anchor': http://www.linkspun.com/trade_view.php?tradeID=598595
The link partner typed 2 spaces into the Sex Toys anchor. On some keyboard alphabets this creates a strange character and that character looks like a single space, but is indeed a double. I have removed it and fixed it. We will eventually put something into the software to automatically fix this error after we research it a little more and completely understand why it is happening.
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!