Traders contact?

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

sitesurfer

Traders contact?

Post by sitesurfer »

Is there a way I can get icq of the person requesting trades...they are some issues like where the links will be place and also what page. I keep getting requested from a site that offers sex toys and also got an affiliate program. I don't even see any link trades on the site.

Example, like I got requested to trade with this site....the site is not even online

http://www.trueasiangirls.com/Webcams/

Hope to get some answers....sorry if this question has already been asked...type too much and don't feel like deleting it :D..sorry
inkognito

Re: Traders contact?

Post by inkognito »

This site is online for me. And have clean out links on left. Below banner. Try to open it again.
geirlur

Post by geirlur »

sitesurfer wrote: I keep getting requested from a site that offers sex toys and also got an affiliate program. I don't even see any link trades on the site.
Probably because that site(s) is hidden and they want to link you back from another site.
freefly

Post by freefly »

Hi sitesurfer,

It's my site, only noticed this thread because of the referral stats in my analytics tool ;)

Is trueasiangirls still offline for you? What is your site that I asked for the trade from? Anyways, my ICQ is 643321324 if you are still having problems.

Best regards,
Elli