Dropping many links!

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

illamental

Dropping many links!

Post by illamental »

Hello all.

Recently I sold off several of my sites that were involved in trades here. These sites did not have a lot of outbound links, mostly inbound links in ABCD trades. So as you can figure, the trades with links to those sites are no longer benefiting me.

Over the past several weeks I've been spamming Linkspun by contacting the owner of each trade to give them the heads up. But because this is taking so long, and because almost all persons I contacted opted to just drop the trade and start anew, I'm going to go ahead and suspend my outgoing links en masse to speed up the process.

If you have a trade with me that becomes erroneous, PLEASE feel free to stop that trade and re-request the incoming link you had before so we can set up a new trade. I'll only be suspending them in my internal system and we can get your link back up asap. Or if you prefer to start fresh with a different trade that's fine too.

I'll be starting this process on Monday. Also feel free to send me a message. Thanks.