Removing a lot of trades

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

spunar

Removing a lot of trades

Post by spunar »

I need to remove a lot of trades and instead of messaging on each and every trade I will notify you guys here. Over the next weeks Linkspun will be detecting a lot of missing links from me. This is on purpose. Please DELETE the link and stop our trade. Thank you.

Sorry for the hazzle.

Merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone.
vrocks

Re: Removing a lot of trades

Post by vrocks »

Joy to the world!
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
Yobtcom

Post by Yobtcom »

He is deleting all link trades that have lost PR and keeping only the ones that still have page rank, very shady douchebag!
spunar

Post by spunar »

Absolutely not. I've removed around 400 trades and still have 300 to go.

Perhaps you should ask me first, instead of being a douche and post unfounded allegations publicly.

No merry christmas to you...
Yobtcom

Post by Yobtcom »

Anyone that comes here builds up links in the hundreds just to remove them all is a douche, because your screwing over webmasters and as I can see plenty!
BTW the links that you left active I just pulled them.
spunar

Post by spunar »

Have you ever wondered if there may be a reason to it? Perhaps you should ask before you start posting shit.

No problem with the active links being pulled, I'm fine with that, you actually just helped me :-)
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

I remove trades all of the time based on PR.

Like if I have a PR3 linking into your PR1 and you HAD a PR3 linking into my PR1, but it is now PR1, I will stop the trade. This is a no-brainer when your site doesn't update also.
tonyparra

Post by tonyparra »

spunar wrote:Have you ever wondered if there may be a reason to it? Perhaps you should ask before you start posting shit.

No problem with the active links being pulled, I'm fine with that, you actually just helped me :-)

ok whats the reason??...you send us all message saying lets stya in contact in case linkspun slides but its you that has slid...people dont appreciate their times wasted just be honest.
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

It is threads like this that make me happy I know how to program... I add and remove trades through a script I wrote for myself to do so. So fucking handy!
spunar

Post by spunar »

tonyparra wrote:
spunar wrote:Have you ever wondered if there may be a reason to it? Perhaps you should ask before you start posting shit.

ok whats the reason??...you send us all message saying lets stya in contact in case linkspun slides but its you that has slid...people dont appreciate their times wasted just be honest.
I wrote to a lot of you guys for mail info back when Jdoughs sadly wasn't around, and Linkspun was down for a couple of hours daily. There is nothing wrong with that is there?

I'm removing the links to try and improve rankings.