Please help

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

suki8888

Please help

Post by suki8888 »

Im just new in this site and i want to know how to make an action with a request trade from other member. please help thanks.
vrocks

Re: Please help

Post by vrocks »

Hot view trade. Find the domain you want a link from in his list. Hit Add To Request.

Now go to bottom of the page and select where you want his site to link to on your sites from the drop down menu of your pages you have already added to the system. Then put in the anchor text you want (keywords). Then hit Submit.

Again... From here:
http://www.linkspun.com/trades_requests.php

Select the trade you want to work on. On the next screen you should see a list of his sites. If there are a lot of them there may be several pages you can switch to with the numbers on the top and bottom right of the list.

Select a site you want a link from.

Scroll to the bottom of the page. You will see your own pages. For example I select from them a link from a page called http://therepage.com.

Then I go down and select from my sites: mypage.com

In the box I put my keywords: My Awesome Page

Then hit Submit.

They will get a message telling them you accepted their request and made your own request. If they like your request you will get a message stating the links should now be placed.

Put the links up and hit Check Links and you should see your link turned from red to green. You are done.
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
bbobby86

Post by bbobby86 »

i don't have Add To Request button... ERROR ERROR ...
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

What browser are you using?
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
suki8888

Post by suki8888 »

vrocks wrote:Hot view trade. Find the domain you want a link from in his list. Hit Add To Request.

Now go to bottom of the page and select where you want his site to link to on your sites from the drop down menu of your pages you have already added to the system. Then put in the anchor text you want (keywords). Then hit Submit.

Again... From here:
http://www.linkspun.com/trades_requests.php

Select the trade you want to work on. On the next screen you should see a list of his sites. If there are a lot of them there may be several pages you can switch to with the numbers on the top and bottom right of the list.

Select a site you want a link from.

Scroll to the bottom of the page. You will see your own pages. For example I select from them a link from a page called http://therepage.com.

Then I go down and select from my sites: mypage.com

In the box I put my keywords: My Awesome Page

Then hit Submit.

They will get a message telling them you accepted their request and made your own request. If they like your request you will get a message stating the links should now be placed.

Put the links up and hit Check Links and you should see your link turned from red to green. You are done.
done this, and all of the links are in the set uptrades. i already hit the button check the links... im i missing some thing like adding something here?. coz i already add their sites to my sites and still some one sent me a pm, that still their accounts are pending.. one more thing is.. how can i have that active trades? sorry if i may sound stupid or what, but i just really dont get it.. thanks to you advice buddy..
bbobby86

Post by bbobby86 »

vrocks wrote:What browser are you using?
i try every single one... the same... please help