Boosting productivity

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

major48

Boosting productivity

Post by major48 »

Hey guys. Just letting everyone know I'm boosting my productivity so you will be seeing a lot more link requests from me. I've learned some things in the past couple months so I'm going back to old blogs and adding new posts and sending more link requests. I'm also creating new blogs with mostly hand written posts. So if you are someone who does not work on the weekends your probably logging into your account to see a crap load of trade requests from me. I try to follow your trading rules if you have them posted but sometimes things do slip by. Right now I have over 500 trade requests out and will probably add another 150 to that today.
vrocks

Re: Boosting productivity

Post by vrocks »

What I'd like to see from you is boosting productivity in the building a more solid link from selection on your part. More blogs. More IP's... More domains. More Content.

I had to block you again only because I have 1 to 5 links on every page you have in the system. Adding any more would look like shit for me. And most of your stuff is on the same IP. So it looks like you have 25 unique links from me, but I have 25 links from 10 sites all on the same IP.
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
major48

Post by major48 »

Sorry to sound like a noob but how do I get more IP's? Do I have to actually get more hosting accounts or can I still just buy a domain and add it on to my current account
major48

Post by major48 »

Ok nevermind I can see with my host where I can purchase ip's for 35 a year but I wanted to ask. Where are you finding that having several sites on the same IP hurts SEO? Everything I'm finding online is telling me that it does not matter. I will search more tomorrow to get more info. I did buy 4 more domains though so maybe those will offer more enticing trades.
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

Cyberwurx has some cheap hosting with lots of IPs...

It doesn't matter right now. This second. But it is in the Google patent to be one of the things Google checks on. So it may be a problem in the future. A lot of what is going on with Penguin and Panda are things already in the patent since back in 2003. But they were finally put into use now. Expect that when they completely "finish" their baby that it will include everything they outlined in their patent.
webpimp

Post by webpimp »

Kind of in the same boat as vrocks, though I'm not as concerned about IPs. You and I have plenty of trades already, to the point where it's no longer productive for us to keep exchanging more links. Link building is just one piece of the pie. I would suggest expanding your portfolio of sites and keep adding more content to your existing sites. That would be more productive for you I think.
3xpreview

Post by 3xpreview »

I agree with you. I also get a lot of requests from sites which have only 10-12 posts - from 2010-2011. These "sites" had had PR1-2 at that time but then it has dropped to 0. I know PR doesn't matter too much but it can indicate how much care takes the owner of her/his sites. It's a little bit annoying if I work on my sites continually to keep the level of the quality but the partners don't so these trades loose their values later on.
If I launch a new site I preload it with content for 1-1,5 year and then I can take care of building new blogs. I know it's the harder way but I think in long term it's the better soulution to build up a network of sites.
major48

Post by major48 »

@webpimp yea thats what Im doing. I'm actually adding video's to my blogs instead of images and adding text to them. Ive found that makes a big help on my bounce rate. And like I said before I just bought some more domains and I will be working on them this week and buying more if needed. That BOGO domain deal from godaddy really helps
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

About every 3 to 4 months I go through my active trades and cancel trades where the other guy let his sites go to shit.
major48

Post by major48 »

@vrocks well like I said im updating mine now with video's and requesting more trades because I notice they dont have many trades. Just added a new blog http://www.hugeboobslover.com/ . So I should get some more approved trades. I will be finishing up another in the morning
3xpreview

Post by 3xpreview »

Lots of users create dozens of sites then put there 3-8 post and hundreds of links. I'm tired of these shitty sites and don't understand why the owners cannot work on them at least 3-4 hours in a year to update these sites which can provide linktrade possibilities. I've just gone through all my trades and checked them. It looks 20% of the trades is totally worthless so I delete all the trades where the partnersite has PR0 and my site is PR2. Usually these sites have no updates so I'm not surprised that their PR has dropped to zero. I know, PR isn't the most important thing but can indicate the value of the site in the view of Google.
I'll accept only relevant and decent pages in the future. I prefer 10 good backlinks to my site than 100 worthless and irrelevant links from link and bannerfarms. I think it can count much more in SERP.
major48

Post by major48 »

@3xpreview thats why I am going back and updating my old blogs and requesting more trades trying to get the PR up and more traffic. Its just that im running into a lot of people not responding to trade requests so thats why I have to stop updating and just add new domains for now so that I can get more trades
major48

Post by major48 »

@vrocks ok Ive added more domains. You can unblock me now...lol