My/Our Apologies

Run of the mill webmastery, if you've got questions, concerns, a vent that needs to be let off, feel free to post about it in here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

Freedom

My/Our Apologies

Post by Freedom »

If you have trades with myself or Sister Mary (my better half) that have went missing then please accept my/our apologies. Took a little dip in the Atlantic ocean (http://www.gulfnews.ca/News/2012-08-14/ ... ie-alone/1) and things have been a little fucked up ever since, plus we moved and were without Internet for a few weeks. However, I'm now back on the case and taking care of business.

In related news, if you're looking to buy blog posts/plugs...there has never been a better time to hit me up!

Best regards,
Freedom and Sister Mary

freedom [at] nakedwomenpics [dot] net
blogstargirl

Re: My/Our Apologies

Post by blogstargirl »

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend and the frightening experience you endured... Did someone really have the nerve to lift your wallet after your ordeal?
Freedom

Re: My/Our Apologies

Post by Freedom »

"Did someone really have the nerve to lift your wallet after your ordeal?"

When we got back to the wharf I got out of some of my beyond wet clothes. My jacket and sweater were wrapped inside the life-jacket, placed inside Johnny's truck and the lot has never been seen again. Glad to be alive but...