Please, delete our trades!

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

hornyjoe

Please, delete our trades!

Post by hornyjoe »

Guys,
I have had to delete many of my sites due to some hack on my server. Server tech have tried for days to clean it, but no luck. Theory is that some WP install is compromised, don´t know which one. I have now had to delete all my WP installs, and will focus on cleaning the shit up, then add sites back. This will take a LONG time.

Instead of writing each of my trades, I post here - hoping as many as possible will see this. I am so sorry for the inconvenience!
hornyjoe

Re: Please, delete our trades!

Post by hornyjoe »

Thank you guys, for helping me out by stopping the trades. My hands are full with dealing with the hack + a little kid that needs my attention as well. So you see - enough to do.
seomedia

Post by seomedia »

Hey man really sorry for you, but if your hosting cant clean out the server then you seriously need to pick out another company. When you've got all back up feel free to request the trades again. Good luck.
hornyjoe

Post by hornyjoe »

seomedia wrote:Hey man really sorry for you, but if your hosting cant clean out the server then you seriously need to pick out another company. When you've got all back up feel free to request the trades again. Good luck.
Yeah, I know... WordPress was suspected to be the hole, so I deleted ALL WP installs, after not being able to get the box clean during 2-3 weeks. Hack was still alive... Now I am hoping that we got rid of the shit, but I am not putting back the blogs until I am 100% sure. The only sites active are static pages and TGPs.