Stop holding my trades hostage

Run of the mill webmastery, if you've got questions, concerns, a vent that needs to be let off, feel free to post about it in here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

major48

Stop holding my trades hostage

Post by major48 »

Why the hell is it so hard for people to end a damn trade! I remove your link and also send you a message to end the trade and here it is 3 weeks later and you still won't remove the link so I can clear the link error. Some of the trades were already in error status for a couple weeks before I sent a message asking for the trade to be ended. I have 48 link errors right now for trades that I have notified users about and they have been on linkspun and saw my message but won't stop the damn trade. And I know yall are gonna say "well some webmasters are busy", No it should not take a month to remove a damn link. So once again quit holding my damn trades hostage!
seomedia

Re: Stop holding my trades hostage

Post by seomedia »

major48 wrote:Why the hell is it so hard for people to end a damn trade! I remove your link and also send you a message to end the trade and here it is 3 weeks later and you still won't remove the link so I can clear the link error. Some of the trades were already in error status for a couple weeks before I sent a message asking for the trade to be ended. I have 48 link errors right now for trades that I have notified users about and they have been on linkspun and saw my message but won't stop the damn trade. And I know yall are gonna say "well some webmasters are busy", No it should not take a month to remove a damn link. So once again quit holding my damn trades hostage!
Heres a tip: Stop requesting trades that after a few weeks you break off, its a game that you need to quit.
major48

Re: Stop holding my trades hostage

Post by major48 »

Heres a tip: Stop requesting trades that after a few weeks you break off, its a game that you need to quit.
Actually I don't. It may have been just a couple that I had to drop that were fairly new because I was getting rid of footer link trades.