Removed a lot of links

Hard links and their relation to SEO, methods and techniques, and resources welcome in here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

major48

Removed a lot of links

Post by major48 »

Just letting everyone I have trades with that if a trade comes in error just drop it. I had to drop a lot of links from some of my blogs with too many back links. I was already getting a bunch of trades dropped because of it anyway so I just went ahead and removed back links that were not niche specific. Sorry for the inconvenience
major48

Re: Removed a lot of links

Post by major48 »

Ok I guess I need to bump this post because people obviously did not read it. If your trade was dropped quit taking it personal. My blogs had extremely too many back links so I had to drop some. For those of you that are commenting when you stop the trade that I am a link dropper or I dropped the trade for a unknown reason that is a damn lie. I had this forum post up for a couple weeks now and in my profile message i left a message for you to drop all trades in error and I also explained that I am doing contextual link trades instead. Some of you are bitching and I only dropped one or two trades with you. I have people dropping over 20 trades with me and are still dropping more and I am not complaining because It has to be done. So you can either keep bitching and block me or whatever the hell you want to do or you can request a contextual link from the blog posts I added for a much better trade.
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

Out of 800+ webmasters that came in here last month only about 5% made it into the forum. Most never go to the forum because they see it as a support forum more than a place to get information.
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
major48

Post by major48 »

vrocks wrote:Out of 800+ webmasters that came in here last month only about 5% made it into the forum. Most never go to the forum because they see it as a support forum more than a place to get information.
Ok I understand that but I had updated my profile status also and they did not read it
3xpreview

Post by 3xpreview »

major48 wrote:
vrocks wrote:Out of 800+ webmasters that came in here last month only about 5% made it into the forum. Most never go to the forum because they see it as a support forum more than a place to get information.
Ok I understand that but I had updated my profile status also and they did not read it
Why am I not surprised? :)

vrocks is right - most of the users don't read, don't understand and don't act like a human.
Hincapie

Post by Hincapie »

Sadly very true .... the interaction, be it getting links added or removed can be an outright nightmare
3xpreview wrote: vrocks is right - most of the users don't read, don't understand and don't act like a human.
blogstargirl

Post by blogstargirl »

Maybe putting up one of those sticky messages when ppl log in would encourage more ppl to check the forum for important info or even participate... :idea: