Finding trades

Run of the mill webmastery, if you've got questions, concerns, a vent that needs to be let off, feel free to post about it in here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

Rochard

Finding trades

Post by Rochard »

Here's a question for you all.... When searching out and setting out new trades, Linkspun just dumps me no place. Shouldn't it return me back to the page section for the catergoy I'm searching in?
jdoughs
Site Admin

Re: Finding trades

Post by jdoughs »

Rochard wrote:Here's a question for you all.... When searching out and setting out new trades, Linkspun just dumps me no place. Shouldn't it return me back to the page section for the catergoy I'm searching in?

It doesn't automatically redirect you but it does save your settings, if you search 'ANAL' and then sort results how you like, and then request a trade, when you click Find Trades again it loads the list with your settings remembered.
ImageImage
drocd
Site Admin

Post by drocd »

I could make it remember the category search too, if people want it.
Linkspun - developer
icq 230-699
Rochard

Post by Rochard »

Well I think it would be best that it returned me directly to the trade page that we were searching on. It doens't make sense to dump us any place else because chances are that's where we are going next.
jdoughs
Site Admin

Post by jdoughs »

If you click the search page again (find trades link) it will remember your search and sorting options and be where you left off, we can redirect users to there as well.

I'll get it in there today or tomorrow.
ImageImage