Hidden site still getting trade requests

Minor and major release and bug fixes requests will be discussed in here. If something just don't work right, or feel right, fire away. We are listening.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

major48

Hidden site still getting trade requests

Post by major48 »

My site black-bbw-tube.com has been set to hidden for weeks because I have no more spaces to add hard links. For some reason after I request a trade from someone they are able to respond by requesting a link back from black-bbw-tube.com. I thought if I made it hidden they wouldnt be able to do that.
vrocks

Re: Hidden site still getting trade requests

Post by vrocks »

Do you have them in your favorites list?
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
major48

Post by major48 »

Yes they are on my friends list. So are you telling me that someone on my friends list can still see my hidden sites? That would kinda defeat the purpose of having the option to make it hidden unless im missing some other option to make it hidden from friends.
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

major48 wrote:Yes they are on my friends list. So are you telling me that someone on my friends list can still see my hidden sites? That would kinda defeat the purpose of having the option to make it hidden unless im missing some other option to make it hidden from friends.
Left over from the guy that started the site. Favorites isn't for saying somebody is cool or giving them a +1. It is to allow them to trade on your private stuff and you on theirs. Soon we will rename this to something that makes more sense...
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!