filtering out subdomains?

Just what it sounds like, post any suggestions you have for LinkSpun inside here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

wind4me

filtering out subdomains?

Post by wind4me »

Could that be possible? I am sure this feature would be appreciated by a big number of webmasters here. You click the button and subdomains are not being displayed for you.
Or at least an option to not show domains with specific words in them , for instance you have in your settings that domains with "thumblogger" in it are not shown for you.
But first option would be way better.
blogstargirl

Re: filtering out subdomains?

Post by blogstargirl »

yes subdomains and especially freehosts, I had left a similar comment in thread below, I think it would be *vastly* appreciated
123anddone

Re: filtering out subdomains?

Post by 123anddone »

wind4me wrote:Could that be possible? I am sure this feature would be appreciated by a big number of webmasters here. You click the button and subdomains are not being displayed for you.
Or at least an option to not show domains with specific words in them , for instance you have in your settings that domains with "thumblogger" in it are not shown for you.
But first option would be way better.
this feature has been asked few years ago with old owner ship and new, currently no changes in this case.

search over forum and you will see it. bump old topics instead if creating multiple same ones.