My last business -SEO tool with 150 blogs and more

This section has now been modified! You can now sell domains in addition to websites here. This section is not for selling services!

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

puzmedia

My last business -SEO tool with 150 blogs and more

Post by puzmedia »

Hello everyone,
as i posted before i'm getting out of adult and going to focus more on my work with real estate.
My affiliate program puzcash.com is already sold and now finally i'm ready to put my last project MBposter.com in auction.
This one was my real pride and i wanted to do something more with it, but at the same time i started with my other business and hadn't much time.
It's really hard for me now to give away MBposter, but hope to find someone who can do more than me. And maybe there is a buyer who already has some big network of blogs and can easily import them to MBposter to let people post in them.
Anyway, MBposter is in auction now with all my blogs and accounts, all about the details you can see at ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280956603376

You can bid if interested or contact me directly per mail at lape[AT]puzmedia.com or icq 585627065
Special forum buy now is $12.000,-

Also just wanted to mention about the current members, that all still running as usually, posts getting approved and affiliate payouts, everything, also with new owner hope nothing will be affected, i want to sell someone who is ready to do more than me, so MBposter need to become better in future!

Thank you all!
Sam