How Do you reinstate or resubmit a link trade?

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

vixenthumbs

How Do you reinstate or resubmit a link trade?

Post by vixenthumbs »

I recently changed the code on one of my sites, and a trade I had was stopped. The code is fixed, and the trade partner has said to resubmit the trade. I pull up the trade and everything is there but no way to reinstate or resubmit the trade. When i pull up the users site list, the site I originally traded with is not there. I simply need to resubmit a stopped trade but can't find a way to do so. If anyone can tell me how I would appreciate it.

Thanks
CodeR70

Re: How Do you reinstate or resubmit a link trade?

Post by CodeR70 »

vixenthumbs wrote:I recently changed the code on one of my sites, and a trade I had was stopped. The code is fixed, and the trade partner has said to resubmit the trade. I pull up the trade and everything is there but no way to reinstate or resubmit the trade.
There is not a reinstate or resubmit on the trade. That one is dropped and remains like that. What your trade partner means is that you just request a NEW trade with the same sites. Just create a new request and make a reference to the old trade in a comments. People make loads of trades and sometimes do not recognize the trade as a "resubmit".