User blocked me but still requests trades, can't do the same

Minor and major release and bug fixes requests will be discussed in here. If something just don't work right, or feel right, fire away. We are listening.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

venril

User blocked me but still requests trades, can't do the same

Post by venril »

Someone has blocked me, but still bugs me with trades sometimes. I don't want their trades either since most of them are crap sites. Funnily enough, I can't block them! System doesn't let me see their profile.

Is it possible to hide your sites from the user that blocked you, or perhaps also block them somehow?
jdoughs
Site Admin

Re: User blocked me but still requests trades, can't do the same

Post by jdoughs »

venril wrote:Someone has blocked me, but still bugs me with trades sometimes. I don't want their trades either since most of them are crap sites. Funnily enough, I can't block them! System doesn't let me see their profile.

Is it possible to hide your sites from the user that blocked you, or perhaps also block them somehow?
Can you PM me the UserID (or username) and I'll look into how this is all happening.
ImageImage
diablom

Post by diablom »

it happens for me too. User spams me with trades, but when I click on his profile, I get "I'm sorry but you do not have permission to view this page."

Username: clickxnet
redwhiteandblue

Post by redwhiteandblue »

diablom wrote:it happens for me too. User spams me with trades, but when I click on his profile, I get "I'm sorry but you do not have permission to view this page."

Username: clickxnet
That sounds like he's hidden his profile, not blocked you.
araman

Post by araman »

FUCKED SPAMER "clickxnet" SPAMMING ME!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

PLS, BLACKLIST THIS USER!!!!
venril

Post by venril »

Please give us ability to block this user. I don't want his trades. He's very fucking annoying and there's no way to stop him requesting trades right now!
jdoughs
Site Admin

Post by jdoughs »

Try now.
ImageImage
araman

Post by araman »

wow blocked!

thnx a lot!!!
HowlingWulf

Re: User blocked me but still requests trades, can't do the

Post by HowlingWulf »

So when you do click a profile and get "I'm sorry but you do not have permission to view this page." does that mean you've been blocked or does he have a hidden profile?
Submit to OMG Sex Blogs!
jdoughs
Site Admin

Re: User blocked me but still requests trades, can't do the

Post by jdoughs »

Depends, if a user hasn't logged in for 30 days, his profile goes to hidden automatically.

I've removed the ability to 'hide' your profile, you can only hide domains now. If someone wants to completely hide they delete their contact info and set all domains in system to hidden. It's been like that since we started pruning inactive profiles and also because of the issue of hidden profiles spamming people who couldn't block them.
ImageImage