Looking For One Way Links

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

watchmyhotgf

Looking For One Way Links

Post by watchmyhotgf »

I have a very popular girlfriend site http://www.watchmyhotgf.com that I am looking to trade one way links with, I also have a popular college coed site. I am looking to trade with someone one way links. I am looking for a A-B-C-D trade if you a couple sites. Let me know if you are interested and Ill get your link up today, any link on my site gets automatic traffic because of the heavy flow to my sites so you will get traffic instantly.
CN
jdoughs
Site Admin

Re: Looking For One Way Links

Post by jdoughs »

Same as I said a couple months ago, add some sites to linkspun and you'll get all the trades you want.

With 30-40 pages/domains added and if you are half-ass active logging into the site, you should get 40-50 requests a week without even looking. Spend 20-30 mins a couple times a week and you can do another 80-100 outbound requests a week yourself.

Asking on the forums and having no sites added to the tool isn't going to do shit for you. Soon as you posted looking for links I went to your profile, and you have no sites to trade with.

My interest would have stopped there but figured I would once again let you know, that if you add some sites, there is 1,000+ webmasters here who will trade with you.
ImageImage
watchmyhotgf

Post by watchmyhotgf »

Thanks I'll go add my sites.
venril

Post by venril »

What if we apply a rule that one must have at least 5 or even 10 sites (different domains or subdomains)? There are many traders like OP who don't have anything to offer yet bombard everyone with their 1-2 lousy tube sites. This is something I really hated about thunder-ball.

And generally most webmasters don't like trading with tubes, webcams or landing pages, since linkback from these aren't worth much.
redwhiteandblue

Post by redwhiteandblue »

venril wrote:What if we apply a rule that one must have at least 5 or even 10 sites (different domains or subdomains)? There are many traders like OP who don't have anything to offer yet bombard everyone with their 1-2 lousy tube sites. This is something I really hated about thunder-ball.

And generally most webmasters don't like trading with tubes, webcams or landing pages, since linkback from these aren't worth much.
I don't think there's a need for such a rule. Yes it's annoying if someone requests links from all your sites and you look and find they haven't got any other sites to link back from, but even if someone had two sites, and requested a link to one that I would be happy to link to and the other was one I thought would be useful to get a link from, I would trade.

It's not about the type of site you're getting the link from it's the quality of the link. My personal pet hate is a massive block of links in the footer in such a tiny font that no-one but bots will ever click on them.
venril

Post by venril »

redwhiteandblue wrote:I don't think there's a need for such a rule. Yes it's annoying if someone requests links from all your sites and you look and find they haven't got any other sites to link back from, but even if someone had two sites, and requested a link to one that I would be happy to link to and the other was one I thought would be useful to get a link from, I would trade.

It's not about the type of site you're getting the link from it's the quality of the link. My personal pet hate is a massive block of links in the footer in such a tiny font that no-one but bots will ever click on them.
Well, I recently get a bunch of requests from a dozen of smart guys with one site. Often some lousy tube with stolen videos. One even has a blank domain and no other sites for linkback. I personally don't mind tubes or webcam sites, I have a niche tube myself and a couple webcam blogs.

It's just some certain type of "traders" that are annoying. Lots of them are spamming trades at thunder-ball now (since most of decent and good traders gave up on that service). Now these bad sheep learned about Linkspun and are on the prowl :lol:
redwhiteandblue

Post by redwhiteandblue »

venril wrote:It's just some certain type of "traders" that are annoying. Lots of them are spamming trades at thunder-ball now (since most of decent and good traders gave up on that service). Now these bad sheep learned about Linkspun and are on the prowl :lol:
True, what finally put me off using TB was a few traders who must have been using a script to automatically spam their requests out to everyone and you couldn't block them. But here you can block people and I hope jdoughs keeps that function as part of the free service even if he eventually adds certain paid for functions.