To anyone trading with me willwank

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

willwank

To anyone trading with me willwank

Post by willwank »

To anyone trading with me willwank.

I have some issues with one box. We'r working to resolve the problems as fast as possible. No links are gone, things will be back to normal soon I hope.

Sorry for this :(

cheers
Tim
-= i seek you 437 654 594 =-
Hincapie

Re: To anyone trading with me willwank

Post by Hincapie »

No worries - but you really should replay to enquiries onhere - asked you several times if the links had been dropped or there were problems.

Anyway, no biggie - hope you get it sorted and feel free to re-req stuff that ended up dropped.
jdoughs
Site Admin

Post by jdoughs »

We got tons of guys who don't ever read/reply to comments, they show up in the Alerts for those who don't know.

Thanks for the update WillWank!
ImageImage
willwank

Post by willwank »

Hincapie wrote:No worries - but you really should replay to enquiries onhere - asked you several times if the links had been dropped or there were problems.

Anyway, no biggie - hope you get it sorted and feel free to re-req stuff that ended up dropped.
I'm sorry for not replying to comments on the links. There are a lot of them and I have prioritized resolving this issue as fast as I could. It's basically all I've been doing in the last few days. This attack had very bad timing as we had a holiday here in Canada and I was away for an extended period. Again, I'm sorry for this. Things should be back to normal now.
-= i seek you 437 654 594 =-