Help Needed

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

Lennco

Help Needed

Post by Lennco »

Hello all,

I just joined and I noticed there isn't any type of help page or anything explaining "How To"

I wanted to know what is the "Hide" and Unhide" button for?

And when I add a page do I add my homepage or do I have to add the page that will have the reciprocal links?

Also how long does it take for my page to show up?

Thanks
girlfactory

Re: Help Needed

Post by girlfactory »

Linkspun works like this:

1. Choose "Find Trades"
2. Choose a Category
3. Choose a website from the list
4. Request trade
5. Enter the anchor text. (keywords relevant to your website)
6. Choose "link to" (Your website)
7. Request trade.
8. Wait.

You can either get "trade denied" or "trade accepted".

If you get "trade denied", post a "trade denied rant" like I did on the forum.
If you get "trade accepted"

9. Go to Pending Trades.
10. Accept the Trade.
11. Link your website to theirs.
12. Go to Setup Trades.
13. Click the Check Links (green checkmark icon on the right)

If the other guy cooperates. They link to your page and it shows on Active Trades.
Otherwise the trade sits in "Setup Trades".
I'm not sure what to do here. I've got 3 on mine.

Hide makes that website not show in find trades.
This feature makes it so users wont be prompted by trade requests.

Add the main page if you want links to or from the main page. Add the sub pages if you want linking to or from those deeper pages.

Your page SexToyChat.com shows up in both "find trades" and your profile page. I can't tell if you added any others.
redwhiteandblue

Post by redwhiteandblue »

Lennco wrote:Hello all,

I just joined and I noticed there isn't any type of help page or anything explaining "How To"

I wanted to know what is the "Hide" and Unhide" button for?

And when I add a page do I add my homepage or do I have to add the page that will have the reciprocal links?

Also how long does it take for my page to show up?

Thanks
You add any page that you will want to involve in link trading. But be aware that if you are expecting people to link to your home page in return for a link from a "links" page, very few people will want to do that. I certainly won't.
Lennco

Post by Lennco »

redwhiteandblue wrote: You add any page that you will want to involve in link trading. But be aware that if you are expecting people to link to your home page in return for a link from a "links" page, very few people will want to do that. I certainly won't.
Still a little confused here.

So then how do I add links to my home page that are not on display and not color hidden (same color text and background?

I looked at a lot of the pages being offered and I haven't found many that have a lot of exchanged links on their homepages or the pages they are offering up.

Thanks