"Last Updated","Alexa Rank","Yahoo Links" short functions..

Just what it sounds like, post any suggestions you have for LinkSpun inside here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

Do we need this ?

Yes, Necessary
60%
Yes
30%
No
10%
I'm against this
No votes
who cares link is link
No votes

Total votes: 10

123anddone

"Last Updated","Alexa Rank","Yahoo Links" short functions..

Post by 123anddone »

Hi,
i Have checked that there are allot of websites here at link spun that has no Google index and are not updated for ages, so i think that for all webmasters that are looking for quality links this thing would be useful to see when site was updated by checking Google index, if site is not indexed ten it means that it is not updated, why should i give link to someone on site that Google crawls every day and get link on site where domain is half years old but not indexed in Google, as all other thighs would show page quality like Alexa rank or even how much links in site have by Yahoo.

What other think about this ? i think this can be for payed members or something for members of links spun that look more seriously to trading then just trading.

if I'm right there where other people saying to add something like Alexa rank in shorting pages.
diablom

Re: "Last Updated","Alexa Rank","Yahoo Links" short functio

Post by diablom »

last updated might work good for us, also it would be nice to see n/a instead of PR0 on those pages which are not indexed by google yet (like seoquake plugin shows). So we may save some time not clicking or choosing link back from that page.

What about alexa rank? I do not need this.
spunar

Post by spunar »

I support this, as well as making a payed version of Linkspun where those who pay gets access to these extra functions.
HowlingWulf

Post by HowlingWulf »

There are already free tools that do this.
Submit to OMG Sex Blogs!
123anddone

Post by 123anddone »

HowlingWulf wrote:There are already free tools that do this.
yes there are, but it's better to see here when last update at site was and if it's in google index.

Like user malaka have tons of sites that are not indexed, there are users that have sites with PR1 or ever PR2 but they are not indexed, so why i have to give good link for those users and why other that don't check have, so with this features we can filter good trades and crap ones.

and and this can be for payed members for those that need this kind of extra things, for those that don't need can use free service.
jdoughs
Site Admin

Post by jdoughs »

Closing/locking this for spring clean up.

This is already in the works, certain users will already see Alexa has started to be collected, once we have it all updated and proper, we'll add it to main results sitewide.
ImageImage