Bug or feature?

Minor and major release and bug fixes requests will be discussed in here. If something just don't work right, or feel right, fire away. We are listening.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

__PMI__

Bug or feature?

Post by __PMI__ »

hello!

I noticed that you removed links to the page

pageDetails.php?pageID=xxxxx

from the webmaster's profile page

profile.php?profileID=xxx

Also, on page profile.php is not marked which site I traded with this webmaster (marked red) ?

Is it a bug or feature?

Please back the page pageDetails.php, I use it every time before accepting new trades and marking already traded sites on profile.php

thanks!
jdoughs
Site Admin

Re: Bug or feature?

Post by jdoughs »

__PMI__ wrote:hello!

Also, on page profile.php is not marked which site I traded with this webmaster (marked red) ?

Is it a bug or feature?

Please back the page pageDetails.php, I use it every time before accepting new trades and marking already traded sites on profile.php

thanks!

It's coming back, there is only about 5 people who can see that page. It wasn't officially a page yet I was just testing it with a few people (its still there, just not added to the new tables yet).

2 minutes ago I switched the tables to the new ones..lol you caught it that fast. I'll be putting it back but it also is getting redone with better data.
ImageImage
__PMI__

Re: Bug or feature?

Post by __PMI__ »

LOL, I saw when you switched!

I am working :)

jdoughs wrote:
__PMI__ wrote:hello!

Is it a bug or feature?

thanks!

It's coming back, there is only about 5 people who can see that page. It wasn't officially a page yet I was just testing it with a few people (its still there, just not added to the new tables yet).

2 minutes ago I switched the tables to the new ones..lol you caught it that fast.