new and need some advice please

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

anthonym

new and need some advice please

Post by anthonym »

hello,

are there instructions or manual on how to get going. I'm having trouble trying to figure how and what to do. i could use some clear steps to get started. I have been fooling around and have 2 request but now I'm get lost on what to do.

respectfully,
cindy
jdoughs
Site Admin

Re: new and need some advice please

Post by jdoughs »

Hello Anthony, errr Cindy :)

Right now you have your first 2 requests. That user has requested a link to one of his sites, on one of your sites.

The next step is to first decide if you will offer a link on that site he asked for, if so, proceed down the page to view his/her list of sites. When you find one that matches up to what you are looking for (and seems like a fair, equal trade) you Add To Request that domain, and then go to the bottom of the page and select which of your pages to get the link to.

So there is 4 pages in a trade always. The page that the user requested you link to, is not always where you get your link back, you can choose which of his/her sites to get your return link back on.

Nothing can get confused or hard to track because Linkspun monitors them and makes sure the trades are all kept up. (which would be hard if not, doing 4 way trades not related to each other in any way).

My simple explanations usually aren't to simple, hence why there is none on this site :)
ImageImage
redwhiteandblue

Post by redwhiteandblue »

First off, I would delete http://www.realworkinggirls.com/index.shtml from your profile as it's exactly the same page as http://www.realworkinggirls.com/ and you only ever want links to point to one url for any page.

Second, you have a response from me for the trade you requested, all you have to do is decide if you want to do that trade and click on Accept, then it moves to Setup Trades, and you setup the link I asked for while I setup yours. Or you can still deny it if you don't like the link back I asked for.
anthonym

Post by anthonym »

redwhiteandblue, I think I got it so far,

thanks,cindy
anthonym

Post by anthonym »

redwhiteandblue, link accepted and added to my site waiting for responce..:-)

thanks