Can't get pending trade to register

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

danaughty

Can't get pending trade to register

Post by danaughty »

jdoughs,

Being new to linkspun I have inadvertently accepted a return trade (twice :( ) on a page that is only a signup page with no links. It is my index/home page when a user is not signed in on a particular site. I return all the trades on the content pages which nobody has a problem with however the trades are stuck in pending.

Anyway you can add a feature to be able to modify the url while getting the links up as long as other person agrees?

For now, I'm trying to get the 2 trades to active trade status and need my URL modified so it accepts it. Could you email me when you get a chance?
CodeR70

Re: Can't get pending trade to register

Post by CodeR70 »

Why not just put in some comments for your trade partner and setup the trade again. Several times I had mistakes made by me or my trade partners and it can always be resolved using the commenting system of Linkspun. Just recreate the trade and "drop" the one that is at fault.
danaughty

Post by danaughty »

CodeR70 wrote:Why not just put in some comments for your trade partner and setup the trade again. Several times I had mistakes made by me or my trade partners and it can always be resolved using the commenting system of Linkspun. Just recreate the trade and "drop" the one that is at fault.
Hi,
I do not see where the trade can be dropped when we both have accepted it and link is waiting to be confirmed. All I need to do is add /videos to the 2 urls in question and it would be placed in active trades.
jdoughs
Site Admin

Post by jdoughs »

The easiest way is to drop the trade, and redo it, but if it's already past that feel free to send me the link to the trade.

You must comment on the trade and have the other user ACCEPT the changes you want to do.

So in your comment on that trade, say what you want done (url changed), be specific, and tell the other user you need them to "OK" it via comments.

If you ask for a change, and the other party accepts, then I can edit it up.
ImageImage