Need serious quality links - will trade stacked

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

spunar

Need serious quality links - will trade stacked

Post by spunar »

Allright you guys, I need some quality links (lots of juice etc.) for my money sites. I'm willing to do stacked trades from my own sites to get them.

http://www.linkspun.com/profile.php?profileID=293 They are all pagerank 0, but seomoz says they do have authority (30-40's). There are plenty of niches to choose from as well.

I'm writing here instead of spamming all of you guys to death with requests :) If nothing happens, don't say I didn't warn you ;)
CodeR70

Re: Need serious quality links - will trade stacked

Post by CodeR70 »

Still, it's best to start finding some trades for yourself. When you do you will find that you will receive a lot more requests then just sitting and waiting here in the forum.

Feel free to check out my profile. I have some PR0 to PR2. TGPs, VOD, blogs (non manually written though) and cams. Let's do some trading :-D

Not to your liking? No worries, no hard feeling.
spudman

Post by spudman »

check out my profile, i have some PR0 to PR3 sites, make some requests and i will makes stacks once i get those requests.
spunar

Post by spunar »

Code - agreed, I have no intention of only waiting for users to contact me here on the forum, but it's a way to start off with :)