delete a trade from the setup trades list

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

ania10

delete a trade from the setup trades list

Post by ania10 »

I have two trades that I first agreed on, but after a secondary review, before I add the links on my pages, I found that: 1) my back link is hidden in a CSS code and invisible, 2) the page where my back link is, redirects to sites blocked by Norton.
I send message to both traders asking them to remove my links and stop the trades. I have not received any respond for a month already. They have not removed my links and both trades are hanging in my setup trades list.
How can I delete those trades?

The traders in question are as follows:
onlygoodtrades
bloggerz
jdoughs
Site Admin

Re: delete a trade from the setup trades list

Post by jdoughs »

I think the easiest way (since they are in set up and other party isn't responding) is to ADD your link, click Check Links (this moves it to active).

And then right away, remove the links and Check Links again.

This moves them from your set-up trades to Trade Errors (but will not count against you).

As soon as the other party removes their links, either party can Stop Trade.

I would like to see the tradeID or domain that is hiding the links, if I think it's shady I'll lock up that domain from further trades here, and possibly the user also.

EDIT UPDATE/ - Bloggers site is definitely hiding links, I've warned him via a comment on your trade, if he doesn't answer that one he may lose his privileges here.

I see nothing out of the ordinary on the other site, so not sure what you meant on it.
ImageImage
ania10

Re: delete a trade from the setup trades list

Post by ania10 »

I just moved them to the link errors list. But I still can not see the stop trade option. I guess, because I removed the links, the option shows up under their profiles.

The trade ID hiding the links is:
tradeID=316126 (bloggerz)

The other trade id is:331236 (onlygoodtrades)
wait for 30 seconds and you will see multiple pop ups and pop unders. I guess they removed the redirects to other sites. One of those redirects went to a site blocked by Norton Internet Security(when I was about to setup the trade and was checking my link there). Anyway I do not want to trade any farther with this user as I do not trust them.

Thanks for your help.