This probably should be in suggestions, but...

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

vrocks

This probably should be in suggestions, but...

Post by vrocks »

Check this out and tell me if TGP/MGP/other trading script sites are getting a boost here:

http://www.hotbabeslist.com/ 2 110 35

OK... It says 110 links are internal and therefor don't leak link juice. 35 are outbound and do...

(BTW, no problem with your site in particular DarkSoul. Purely chosen at random)

But the reality of it is that only 4 links are internal. Google and Yahoo bots see the 108 gallery links as external. I verified this some time ago by linking into a page only via trade scripts. It received the PR boost showing that Google's bot realized that wasn't an internal link, but was instead an outbound link with redirection. CCBILL links pass PR and link juice to the final destination...

So I feel that sites with a trading script are unfairly showing less outbound links. Perhaps your bot can include a regex match for stuff like [&url=|out.cgi|l.cgi] etc... catching the most used trading and tgp scripts?
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
redwhiteandblue

Re: This probably should be in suggestions, but...

Post by redwhiteandblue »

Well ideally the bot should follow the redirects until it gets a 200 response and if it lands up on a different domain, it's an external link.