ANY CHANCE - UPDATE STATS

Minor and major release and bug fixes requests will be discussed in here. If something just don't work right, or feel right, fire away. We are listening.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

TheBankManager

ANY CHANCE - UPDATE STATS

Post by TheBankManager »

I have 8 pages but only 2 are ranked... and those ranks are not correct... would be good if they could be updated so it's easier to get link exchanges... all the pages are 34 DA now... :(
vrocks

Re: ANY CHANCE - UPDATE STATS

Post by vrocks »

Somebody added about 100,000+ pages so it was stuck on them.

I reconfigured it to not sit on one person like that anymore. It should take a day or two to start churning your stuff out.
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
TheBankManager

Post by TheBankManager »

vrocks wrote:Somebody added about 100,000+ pages so it was stuck on them.

I reconfigured it to not sit on one person like that anymore. It should take a day or two to start churning your stuff out.
Not having a dig but you said that a while back (like a couple of months I would guess) when I first flagged this issue :( Hope it gets round to doing them soon...
Lastmanstanding

Post by Lastmanstanding »

Hello Vrocks

also in my account addet at the time when the spider was not working well. Has a lot of sites without data. New sites get now normally the MR/DA/PA in some hours but sinze 3 Days thats no more funktion. And from my old sites addet some month ago a lot of sites till now dont have MR/DA/PA

My account is http://www.linkspun.com/profile.php?profileID=9894

regards Lastmanstanding
TheBankManager

Post by TheBankManager »

Hey Guys...

I don't mean to be a dick, I know we get this service for free... but I have 9 pages and only 3 have any kind of DA/PA and they are out of date :( Is there a way for me to get them all updated ?

Thanks

Steve
tfcash

Post by tfcash »

Hi guys -

Just so you know, moz only allows so many free queries for LS to update it's database.

https://moz.com/products/api/pricing you can see that for 500K pages, it's $500 a month for the API. So we kind of have to take what we get :)

I use the moz toolbar on my chrome browser to get the newest numbers for any sites that I'm looking at trading with, that way you can see what your numbers are along with your trading partners!

Tim
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

We get 800 requests per day total to use. So when people add 5,000 pages of total bullshit, they take up 6 days... Multiply that by 20 people doing it... 3 months of total bullshit.

Some time around May or June we are going to revisit the idea of retooling the site and making it a paid of service. Somewhat cheap per month for a normal user, and then progressively more expensive for users who want to only trade with other higher priced members and to have more requests per day, more pages, etc. But it will also mean we can scan the entire database every week. And add more API's to more tools.

But... For now, you get what you pay for ;)
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
Lastmanstanding

Post by Lastmanstanding »

vrocks wrote:
Some time around May or June we are going to revisit the idea of retooling the site and making it a paid of service. Somewhat cheap per month for a normal user, and then progressively more expensive for users who want to only trade with other higher priced members and to have more requests per day, more pages, etc.
Hello Vrocks

Is it possible to add Majestic TF/CF in the paid Version. And maybe a chance to export datas. It is really hard to copy 1 by 1 domain lines from other members

Regards
3xpreview

Post by 3xpreview »

vrocks wrote:We get 800 requests per day total to use. So when people add 5,000 pages of total bullshit, they take up 6 days... Multiply that by 20 people doing it... 3 months of total bullshit.

Some time around May or June we are going to revisit the idea of retooling the site and making it a paid of service. Somewhat cheap per month for a normal user, and then progressively more expensive for users who want to only trade with other higher priced members and to have more requests per day, more pages, etc. But it will also mean we can scan the entire database every week. And add more API's to more tools.

But... For now, you get what you pay for ;)
I support it. Most of trade requests are shit.