New trading partner alert

Run of the mill webmastery, if you've got questions, concerns, a vent that needs to be let off, feel free to post about it in here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

tfcash

New trading partner alert

Post by tfcash »

I've noticed that over the last 30 days, someone is creating a ton of new accounts, each with 4 to 8 domains that are all the same, very thin content, and no real value.

I assume that they are building up links for some unknown purpose.

You should be careful whom your trading with, as if they go belly up, then you have bad trades that you have to go and clean up links, and worst case if they are doing something that might trigger a google manual action and you get your own domain toasted since your linking too them :shock:

if your interested in the usernames that I've blocked so far, pop me off an email with your LS username and I'll send them your way :D
vrocks

Re: New trading partner alert

Post by vrocks »

Thinking its time for the ban-hammer...?
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
dennyn

Post by dennyn »

Yep, I just blocked these accounts, completely useless, the sites he offers links back from have all the same duplicate content and aren't even indexed in G.
tfcash

Post by tfcash »

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I'm not sure why he/she is creating all those accounts with new domains and no content, but I can't imagine that it's for any thing good :(

I see them getting link trades, so I hope it doesn't turn out to be an issue for anyone :cry:
dirmyl

Post by dirmyl »

I blocked them 5 Days ago after recognizing its a system and all site dont have value. I hope the get blocked here. They are only damaging the ranking
3xpreview

Post by 3xpreview »

I also blocked them 1-2 weeks ago. All her/his/their sites were shitty with tricky redirects and same poor content.