Advice from experts

Hard links and their relation to SEO, methods and techniques, and resources welcome in here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

nirobhasan

Advice from experts

Post by nirobhasan »

I have three tubesite. Now one of my website has daily 1600 visitors and others have very low. I want to increase organic search but facing hard time to do it. Now what I do is:

1. Backlink with other website using linkspun
2. Publish video in twitter,reddit and 2 forums
3. Sometimes I do comment in different website
please help me to make a direction that will increase my google index and organic search. Thanks.
Lastmanstanding

Re: Advice from experts

Post by Lastmanstanding »

Not every Link brings new users. For this you are 10 years late... Check the BL on link who are pointing to the site witch will give link to and try to ask Domainlinks in different form. Best is from blogs. And dont give all the power to the Mainsite. Try to link to a subdomain or posting of your Tube.

Try to download the app from majestic.com to see it in your browser how many bl the others sites have.
vrocks

Re: Advice from experts

Post by vrocks »

If you are talking about your "top 10 sex tube"...

1) DO NOT give people links FROM that site. You want to have people linking into it, but you never want to link out of it.
2) Your index page lacks links with keyword terms. So google isn't sending it much traffic.
3) The majority of your search traffic is to pages with no backlinks. Seems you are good at picking odd, but searched keywords for your video titles.
4) Don't get links from sites that are nothing but link farms.
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!