Trade Reject Reason

Just what it sounds like, post any suggestions you have for LinkSpun inside here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

greenguy

Trade Reject Reason

Post by greenguy »

It seems kinda rude to reject a trade without a reason - I've been putting the reason in the Comments box, updating that, then rejecting the trade. But it'd be nice to have an optional box to put in why the trade was rejected that went with the Reject Trade button.
looky_lou

Re: Trade Reject Reason

Post by looky_lou »

Good idea. I will start to do this. Seems like a good practice.
lauralace

Post by lauralace »

I comment if the reason isn't already in my profile section. I see no reason to repeat what I've already typed just because the requester can't read.
Make Money in mainstream! I have been doing so since 1994 and can teach you about the huge differences between mainstream and adult. Mainstream marketing
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

Being somewhat active and having hundreds of legit domains to get links from/for... I get about 20 to 30 requests a day. I don't have time to tell 10 to 20 people why I shit canned their asses. Usually it is because I have legit sites with actively updated content and they have crap all on one IP with content that is complete horse shit.

Yeah... I am drunk and I just masturbated, so I am feeling a bit randy...
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
greenguy

Post by greenguy »

I forgot I started this thread - 5 weeks later, I'm just deleting them without a comment because 99.44% of them can't read.

It's interesting how jaded you can become in just over a month :)