Message from user Agent_ (He has a problem)

Minor and major release and bug fixes requests will be discussed in here. If something just don't work right, or feel right, fire away. We are listening.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

greenguy

Message from user Agent_ (He has a problem)

Post by greenguy »

Would you do me a favor? Next time you're on linkspun and have a moment can you PM one of the admins and ask them if there is a way I can log onto the board (Agent_) <- (or just copy and paste this message to them). When I try to use the password resend/reset feature it tells me I don't have permission. They can message me on linkspun for confirmation. I want to post at the board but I can't. None of my passwords work (I've changed it since creating the account once or twice). I think the PR checker is down, too. At least one of my domains changed PR weeks ago and linkspun hasn't updated. Thanks.
vrocks

Re: Message from user Agent_ (He has a problem)

Post by vrocks »

Tell him to try it with a different browser.

Also he should reset his password from within Linkspun.com to get the forum password to also reset. It resets both.

This most often happens when somebody is using two accounts from one computer. The forum picks up the cookie from the other user and the ID doesn't match the current linkspun user so it gets jacked up.
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
greenguy

Re: Message from user Agent_ (He has a problem)

Post by greenguy »

I'll pass that info along - thanks!!