Double requests...

Minor and major release and bug fixes requests will be discussed in here. If something just don't work right, or feel right, fire away. We are listening.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

wraith

Double requests...

Post by wraith »

Requests are showing up in doubles. First noticed it yesterday, and happening today as well.
Not a big deal - I just deny the additional one, but just thought I'd mention it.
It's with different people, so not the same user possibly hitting request twice - unless everyone's drunk the past couple days :D

(or maybe I'm drunk and seeing double...)
vrocks

Re: Double requests...

Post by vrocks »

wraith wrote:Requests are showing up in doubles. First noticed it yesterday, and happening today as well.
Not a big deal - I just deny the additional one, but just thought I'd mention it.
It's with different people, so not the same user possibly hitting request twice - unless everyone's drunk the past couple days :D

(or maybe I'm drunk and seeing double...)
This is not happening to me... So can you please not fix them and I will look into them again at a later date?
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
wraith

Re: Double requests...

Post by wraith »

vrocks wrote:This is not happening to me... So can you please not fix them and I will look into them again at a later date?
Maybe just an intermittent thing. Only happened with very early morning requests, CST. But will leave them be if it happens again.