Going on a month...

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

vrocks

Going on a month...

Post by vrocks »

evilmiss June 19th... still no link...
HomerSimpson June 17th, June 22nd, July 3rd, still no links...
Leedsfan June 1st! Still no link...
seodinah July 6th, no link...

Makes me wonder why some of these people come and ask for links...
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
jdoughs
Site Admin

Re: Going on a month...

Post by jdoughs »

vrocks wrote:evilmiss June 19th... still no link...
HomerSimpson June 17th, June 22nd, July 3rd, still no links...
Leedsfan June 1st! Still no link...
seodinah July 6th, no link...

Makes me wonder why some of these people come and ask for links...
For those that don't add them you can now delete the trades, once the spider sees that there is no links up on either side, a "Stop Trade" button shows up, and a box to input the reason you dropped it, like "Thanks for nothing punkass!"

Just remove your links, Check Links, and then Stop Trade.

It sucks that people don't add promptly but it's just part of the whole deal.
ImageImage
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

Nice new feature! Thanks! Now how about instead of just being able to friend people you can also do things like click slow or spammy. Then when you click on someone's profile you can see:

friended: 5 times
slow to put up links: 25 times
spammy link requests: 105 times

And that would give you a more complete picture than the friends part...
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
JuicyBunny

Post by JuicyBunny »

When someone initiates a trade, you set up links and they delete the trade...what do you do? Have been waiting for mcfester to do 4 trades and he just deleted one...wtf?
geirlur

Post by geirlur »

In the beginning I never checked "Setup Trades" since I added most of my links when they were in Pending, since it was me who usually sent out the requests.
So when I was the one that got the request I forgot about it after answering the trade with my request.

I usually comment on the trades where the other users haven't added my link so they will get an alert about it, but some doesn't notice that either :-/
jdoughs
Site Admin

Post by jdoughs »

JuicyBunny wrote:When someone initiates a trade, you set up links and they delete the trade...what do you do? Have been waiting for mcfester to do 4 trades and he just deleted one...wtf?
You don't add links until they are in the Set Up Links page. At that point they have been 100% agreed upon by both sides, and at this point, they cannot be deleted unless there is a reason given AND both links are NOT FOUND.

He couldn't have deleted those unless they were in request status (at that point you should not add until you see them get approved on both sides)

If you could post the view trade url here for me to check I'll know more (nobody can see it except trade partners involved and myself).
ImageImage
tonyparra

Post by tonyparra »

JuicyBunny wrote:When someone initiates a trade, you set up links and they delete the trade...what do you do? Have been waiting for mcfester to do 4 trades and he just deleted one...wtf?
i wonder if mcfester doesnt have regular access to internet...he requested 2 with me, i approved and added them on my end...been about a week waiting on his end
lauralace

Post by lauralace »

tonyparra wrote:
i wonder if mcfester doesnt have regular access to internet...he requested 2 with me, i approved and added them on my end...been about a week waiting on his end
Seems to be a problem for several people who try and trade with him... I waited 3 weeks with my links to him valid before I gave up and deleted them/him
Make Money in mainstream! I have been doing so since 1994 and can teach you about the huge differences between mainstream and adult. Mainstream marketing
filthy

Post by filthy »

Whats the agreed upon etiquette I mean a person logs in daily never ads a link back and never responds to a comment asking for information, doesn't happen often but I am seeing more and more doing this.