Pages no. and no. of trade sites?

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

alexweb

Pages no. and no. of trade sites?

Post by alexweb »

On potential link partners profile page, page no. and actual no. of offered trade sites don`t match. Anybody knows why?
jdoughs
Site Admin

Re: Pages no. and no. of trade sites?

Post by jdoughs »

alexweb wrote:On potential link partners profile page, page no. and actual no. of offered trade sites don`t match. Anybody knows why?
They probably have some domains set to 'hidden' so other uses cannot see them or request trades off them.
ImageImage
alexweb

Post by alexweb »

Hm... I see! It doesn`t sounds fair when I have all my sites up for trades. Thanks for swift response!
jdoughs
Site Admin

Post by jdoughs »

alexweb wrote:Hm... I see! It doesn`t sounds fair when I have all my sites up for trades. Thanks for swift response!

Sometimes sites aren't done, or you don't want to offer links out on them, so its a good option to have, you can just set them to hidden.

Not all sites are open for link trades, so instead of wasting others times they can just be hidden, it's not meant to be unfair. :)
ImageImage
alexweb

Post by alexweb »

I know that it didn`t meant to be unfair but when someone asks link from my Pr0 to his Pr3 and offers only Pr0 in return it is not, at least, polite.
redwhiteandblue

Post by redwhiteandblue »

alexweb wrote:I know that it didn`t meant to be unfair but when someone asks link from my Pr0 to his Pr3 and offers only Pr0 in return it is not, at least, polite.
That seems fair to me, a link from a PR0 site in return for a link from a PR0 site. The ones that annoy me are the ones who request a shitload of trades but only have one site worth linking from in return.