What's Up With Dating Sites??

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

RickDiculous

What's Up With Dating Sites??

Post by RickDiculous »

Lately, 90% of the trade requests I've been getting are from Dating / Cam sites. when I try to chose a link back, all they have is 200 more cam sites on subdomains. Doesn anyone make quality blogs anymore?

Or I'm just missing the whole poing and the money is in those kind of sites?
fetishbank

Re: What's Up With Dating Sites??

Post by fetishbank »

Dating still works fine. I did great money in the past with them, especially using alt/com and aff/com. Right now all the people already know them and don't click the affiliate links anymore. Minor affiliate dating sites get free signups but don't convert very good. I guess it's up to the poor quality of members or very low female ratio.

About cams.... I have never been able to make a single cent with that programs as well !
Jay de Vos, Webmaster of http://www.fetishbank.net/
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

They are what is popular to try... $222, $235 PPS.... do the math!

Then after you get signups in the 20,000:1 ratio do the math again...

And you will find that a well written teen blog with Abby Winters, Nubiles, etc will do much better at 1500:1 and with rebills you will be way out on top...
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
greenguy

Post by greenguy »

Not that I like promoting Dating or Cam sites, but:

20,000 hits & 1 $200 dating/cam sale = $0.01/click
1,500 hits & 1 $15 Nubiles sale = $0.01/click
sabyc200

Post by sabyc200 »

The numbers are not exactly 20000 : 1 , rather around 1000 - 1500 : 1 . It also depends on the traffic source, if it comes up from a pop-up that annoys the surfer there will hardly be any sales.

There are also some limitations to the 225 PPS , if you read the TOS you'll see that only in some cases there is a 225 PPS .
Also big cam sites are overexposed so the affiliate cookies are all over the internet and it's hard to make a sale .

I think the explosion of cam site is linked to whitelables and many affiliates choose them .
anexsia

Post by anexsia »

RickDiculous wrote:Lately, 90% of the trade requests I've been getting are from Dating / Cam sites. when I try to chose a link back, all they have is 200 more cam sites on subdomains. Doesn anyone make quality blogs anymore?

Or I'm just missing the whole poing and the money is in those kind of sites?
I feel ya on this, I just get tons of requests from shitty dating or webcam websites that are nothing but link farms. It just really sucks because out of 30 requests, there might be maybe 2 good sites. I mean some of them are pretty good sites but when your asking for a link on one of my femdom blogs to link to a gay dating site, wtf?
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

How about this... If anybody beats out the current top blocked user they will get a ban... So start blocking people and I will look into possibly making it so you can block users much easier without having to go to their profile page.
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!