DROP or REDO trades

Just what it sounds like, post any suggestions you have for LinkSpun inside here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

redwhiteandblue

DROP or REDO trades

Post by redwhiteandblue »

Looking good so far, keep up the good work!

We need some way of either dropping trades or sending them back to the 'pending' status so that changes can be made, e.g. I have a trade arranged with somebody who subsequently realised his anchor text was wrong, but there doesn't seem to be a way of editing it now that we've both accepted the trade. But obviously you can't have the situation where one side keeps changing things once a trade has been agreed on. Maybe it should be possible to edit the anchor text while the link is in "not found" status, and send an alert if it is edited?
jdoughs
Site Admin

Re: DROP or REDO trades

Post by jdoughs »

redwhiteandblue wrote:Looking good so far, keep up the good work!

We need some way of either dropping trades or sending them back to the 'pending' status so that changes can be made, e.g. I have a trade arranged with somebody who subsequently realised his anchor text was wrong, but there doesn't seem to be a way of editing it now that we've both accepted the trade. But obviously you can't have the situation where one side keeps changing things once a trade has been agreed on. Maybe it should be possible to edit the anchor text while the link is in "not found" status, and send an alert if it is edited?

Yep I've been thinking of a safe way to do this, and we plan on working on something for sure, for the time being, I am very active on here and if you email me/ICQ me, or even post here, I can edit that trade for you and get it to proper.

We needed to open and basically get active to sort of weed out these little issues.
ImageImage