Looking For GF Hardlink Trades

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

watchmyhotgf

Looking For GF Hardlink Trades

Post by watchmyhotgf »

Im looking for hard link trades with tubes.

If youd like to trade please sign up here and Ill add you
Last edited by jdoughs on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed URL's from this post.
jdoughs
Site Admin

Re: Looking For GF Hardlink Trades

Post by jdoughs »

This is a link trading community, add your url's and link us your profile.

I'm not sure what that link to a 'test.php' page was on your domain but UR DOING IT RONG!

:)
ImageImage
watchmyhotgf

Post by watchmyhotgf »

Actually if u would have clicked the link and filled out the form it would have told you my site to link too with the anchor and you would fill it out so I knew what to link back too.. It's called a linking system I am doing
nothing wrong..read the post and click the links and you will see..it appears you are doing it wrong sir.
watchmyhotgf

Post by watchmyhotgf »

So if anyone who understands wants to trade hard links my site is http://www.watchmyhotgf.com let me know you added my link and I'll add yours.
jdoughs
Site Admin

Post by jdoughs »

I'm all about some good trades, but having a profile with 0 pages to trade with isn't going to get you many at linkspun.

Forgive me for being a skeptic. After all, this is a link trading tool and this is the link trading forum for the tool users. You signed up today, didn't add any pages to the tool to trade with, and posted to sign up to trade at your page.

There is a 'top of the line' trading tool built just specifically for guys like you (and me) to do this effectively and properly 2 clicks before the forum, at least give it a try.

1st step to roping tons of links from this site isn't posting an external sign up form. It's welcome but at least try the tool out first.
watchmyhotgf wrote:Actually if u would have clicked the link and filled out the form it would have told you my site to link too with the anchor and you would fill it out so I knew what to link back too.. It's called a linking system I am doing
nothing wrong..read the post and click the links and you will see..it appears you are doing it wrong sir.
ImageImage
redwhiteandblue

Post by redwhiteandblue »

watchmyhotgf wrote:So if anyone who understands wants to trade hard links my site is http://www.watchmyhotgf.com let me know you added my link and I'll add yours.
Why on earth are you asking for links here instead of using the Linkspun system to find them?
Relentless

Post by Relentless »

That makes no sense...
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

Hahaha.. What a tool. God I needed something like this to cheer me up!
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!