HOW CAN I DELETE 2 SITES if trades are there

Run of the mill webmastery, if you've got questions, concerns, a vent that needs to be let off, feel free to post about it in here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

jameson

HOW CAN I DELETE 2 SITES if trades are there

Post by jameson »

How can I delete 2 sites if trades are there, cannot cancel the trade in that linkspun.

How can I cancel a trade?
inkognito

Re: HOW CAN I DELETE 2 SITES if trades are there

Post by inkognito »

You can't cancel trades until other side remove your link(s). Send comment to that person that you want to cancel trade.

In middle time you can use hide option for that two sites so traders can't see it and can't send you new trade requests.
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
jameson

Post by jameson »

I have no trades with site I sold. That site is brazilianbutts.org on my account AND cant delete the site. I checked all the trades. and received the message brazilianbutts.org has trades.

Which part of going here:
http://www.linkspun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=964

didn't you understand?
jscott

Post by jscott »

jameson wrote:I have no trades with site I sold. That site is brazilianbutts.org on my account AND cant delete the site. I checked all the trades. and received the message brazilianbutts.org has trades.

didn't you understand?
I'm having the same problem, i have 0 active trades and still unable to delete my sites listed in my account

EDIT: i fixed it, there were some cancelled trades, but still listed as "active" i stopped those then was able to delete my sites :)
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

jscott wrote:
jameson wrote:I have no trades with site I sold. That site is brazilianbutts.org on my account AND cant delete the site. I checked all the trades. and received the message brazilianbutts.org has trades.

didn't you understand?
I'm having the same problem, i have 0 active trades and still unable to delete my sites listed in my account

EDIT: i fixed it, there were some cancelled trades, but still listed as "active" i stopped those then was able to delete my sites :)
I love it when a plan comes together!
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!