Blogbugs.org Free Hosting Is Down (Trades Unavailable)

Run of the mill webmastery, if you've got questions, concerns, a vent that needs to be let off, feel free to post about it in here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

sexsite69

Blogbugs.org Free Hosting Is Down (Trades Unavailable)

Post by sexsite69 »

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to post quickly about http://blogbugs.org. For over a week now there's a message when you login that says "Blogbugs managing is temporary disabled. Please come back in 5-10 hours! Contact us in ICQ if you have any questions - 101306875I". I have one of my sites hosted there and I am not able to put up my end of link trades for this particular domain.

For those of you who have a pending trade with me this is why. I suggest you remove the link from your page if you've already put it there, but keep the trade alive. Once this is fixed I'll setup first and notify you at that point.

Thanks a lot guys,
-Ss69
sexsite69

Re: Blogbugs.org Free Hosting Is Down (Trades Unavailable)

Post by sexsite69 »

It's back up now. Those of you with pending trades with me will have your links up this afternoon.

Thanks for your patience,
- Dan
sexsite69

Post by sexsite69 »

I am unable to edit the templates on blogbugs.org. I though I could add links another way but it looks I'll have to wait some more. The current message when trying to edit the template is: "This function temporary disabled".

Thanks for understanding,
-Ss69
sexsite69

Post by sexsite69 »

I spoke to blogbugs support on ICQ today. They are using a caching system to serve up pages now but they only implemented the refresh function on standard blogs. For those of us hosting a domain on blogbugs the situation is a bit different from their end. I have been assured that the programming team has been alerted and that this will be resolved right away.

-Ss69