Blocked List / Black List

Just what it sounds like, post any suggestions you have for LinkSpun inside here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

rezzanjin

Blocked List / Black List

Post by rezzanjin »

Hello vrocks,

How it would be if you could add an option to show your blocked Traders? There should be already the sql entry, so it sounds easy to implement it also like the favorites list. It doesn't need to be visible to others, but that i can see and also unblock a user again, if there was just a mistake or whatever, or even just to re-check if something has changed.
At the Moment you can only find a blocked user if you have the profil link.

Just an idea.

Greetings
fetishbank

Re: Blocked List / Black List

Post by fetishbank »

I agree with rezzanjin. It looks like a useful feature.
Jay de Vos, Webmaster of http://www.fetishbank.net/
Hincapie

Post by Hincapie »

Very useful ...I couldnt for the life of me remember who I might have blocked over the years
greenguy

Post by greenguy »

Block'em & Forget'em - that's my motto :mrgreen:
HowlingWulf

Post by HowlingWulf »

I think this would be useful as well.
Submit to OMG Sex Blogs!
rezzanjin

Post by rezzanjin »

greenguy wrote:Block'em & Forget'em
But only till the forgotten ones will bite you in the ass because you didn't remember the guy after he added you in ICQ, seems Mr. Niceguy and you do a trade besides of LS.

Not everybody uses here the Nick he use in a forum/ICQ or else, but i believe there will be a lot of ppl who do.

Besides of that I am pretty sure that there are Webmaster groups/teams/friends who share a file where they could add blacked guys with reason, to give the other ones a waring that they should take care of something like "Check Websites with Linkscraper, XXXXX uses spinned/stolen textcontent"
You could also say that this qould be a bad side of this feature, but a Webmaster who like to create such a list, could also do it by adding the Blacked ones directly when he block the user.
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

I was actually in the process of putting something below the favorites list on your Manage Account page...

While there I realized I would have to completely redo that page from top to bottom because of how the layout is currently done... So it got back burnered to speeding up the site. Then it was out of site out of mind... Didn't someone mention block them, forget them? lol...

Anyway... I will keep this in mind for getting done.
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!